June 28, 2013

What I like drawing the most

I love doing 2D Animation !

But before animating, I need to create good characters. And the best way to do so is to train by sketching people I know, I meet or just see. It's not easy actually, and I don't always have time for that. But I know I'm getting better and better every year. I love studying people's faces (Sorry), drawing them and making caricatures.

Some sketches I made, among many others


Some drawings
I do a lot of Fan Art, as celebrities are a big part of my life. They inspire me so much!
Here are Brooke Elliott, little Miley Cyrus, Blanda Eggenschwiler and Nick Jonas.
I try several technics like pencil, charcoal or pastels.


Let me introduce you to my little sister, my grandfather and one of my best friends.


As I start making caricatures, I'd rather draw celebrities. They don't know me so they can't complain. Haha
Here are Elvis Presley, Amy Winehouse, Madison Delagarza and April Bowlby.


I currently am working on a Portfolio full of portraits and caricatures I want to finish before school starts again.

If you have any suggestion of people easy to caricature, don't hesitate to tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment