June 20, 2013

This Is Me...

First of all, you're, of course, allowed to know who I am.

There's a sentence I love which describes me very well (okay, I admit it, I made it).
« I'm a dreamer who doesn't live in this world but who still loves this life. »

As Adam Young sings it : 
« Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there. » (- The Real World


(You need to go check his inspirational blog RIGHT NOW!)

What would life be without dreams? To me, absolutely useless. I know some of you might think that dreams can't become true, but they're actual goals! They help move forward. They keep a smile on someone's face. Oh Gosh, don't let me start on this subject...

So, now you know I'm a dreamer. Which means I need to travel a lot. Though I don't often have the opportunity to do so. I can't complain, I'm 21, and I've been to London, Namur, Antwerp, Geneva, Madrid... And the most wonderful place in the world : The United States of America! New York, Washington, Philadelphia... The best trip of my life!
I fell in love with this country at around 8 and I made a promise to myself that someday, I'd settle there, work there and maybe build a family there. This is my ultimate goal and I'll do everything to reach it.

Oh yes! I also believe in spirits, and I do think I have a guardian angel. Hence the first song I « released » on Youtube called « Prayer To My Guardian Angel ». I know HE's always with me, he helps me everyday. Just like Simba and Kiara, we are one. (Yes, The Lion King is my favorite movie of all time.)

Speaking about The Lion King, I'm a huge fan of Walt Disney and his work. I grew up with his philosophy and got passionate by 2D Animation. That's why I currently am studying in the French Art school Emile Cohl. I want to be a 2D or 3D animator. I dream of joining the Walt Disney Studios someday (Poor manpower resources director Haha).


I revealed that I post songs on Youtube above. Yes, I do! 14 songs have been posted so far Want to listen to them? Have you been nice enough? Well okay, here they are ==> http://youtube.com/JessyMegan). In 4 years, it's not a lot. Sorry, I work hard for my school. Even though I love making music, I still believe there are priorities in life. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't live without music. I can't spend a day without listening to my favorite songs. My MP4 player is my best friend.
What do I listen to?
Jonas Brothers . Adam Young (Owl City, Port Blue, Sky Sailing) . Omarion . Taylor Swift . Michael Jackson . Elvis Presley . Shania Twain . Britney Spears
I'm a fan of the first three artists. I've seen the Jonas Brothers and Omarion live once, Nick Jonas once more, and I'm just getting started. I also want to enter Adam Young's world at least once in my life. It is so dreamy to me!

Wow! I write a lot! I guess I'll stop right now. If you have any question, just go to the comment section and I'll answer it no matter what.


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment