August 14, 2014

Clouds & Silver Linings

Silver Linings Playbook

The title says it all.


Why do I review this movie when it's been out for two years now. Because I watched it again last Friday night, and I can't help but think that my life is just like Pat Solitano's life.


This guy... is Bradley Cooper. Okay. But this guy... is sweet, passionate, sincere. He feels things that others can't (or just don't want to). Society calls him crazy, even ill. But all he wants to do is feel alive and think positive when the world around him pushes him down and doesn't see who he really is. He is not crazy! He is more human than most of his relatives and friends. 
This guy is different. This guy is real.

"The world will break your heart ten ways to Sunday, that's guaranteed. And I can't begin to explain that, or the craziness inside myself."

Why try to explain who we are? Who really wants to know anyway? Those who do will be patient, stick with you, and see what's best in you. No need to try to be who we're not. If people call you crazy, let them say. Just know who you are, be proud of yourself, and happiness will come to you naturally. Being different is a gift. That's what I think.

"Once you get in the right frame of mind, I think anything's possible. I think we get, we so often get caught in this state of negativity and it's a...it's a poison like nothing else."

I work everyday on getting deeper and deeper in the right frame of mind. And yes, I do believe that anything is possible when you reach for your dreams and goals.

"I do this! Time after time after time! I do all this shit for other people! And then I wake up and I'm empty! I have nothing!"

This one's by Tiffany Maxwell (payed by Jennifer Lawrence). No comment on this one. It speaks for itself.

"I'm gonna take that as a silver development! A silver development! That's a silver lining!"

Every tough situation leads to questions, then leads to answers, and finally leads to what's best for us, as a person. Silver development is the key. For sure!


I'm going to buy the DVD as soon as I can. I know it'll be one of my best friends forever. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment