February 5, 2017

We're back!



Hello everyone,

I'm... hum... Jessy sent me because... Well, let's be honest, she's a chicken...
HEY ! Just follow the script okay ? I don't want the world to have a bad image of me.
(sigh) Alright. So ! Listen guys, I have some fantastic news for you ! Jessy's coming back. After a while, that's a fact. A long loooooong...
THE SCRIPT !
Anyway, she's been through a lot those past months. You're right, that's not a reason to cowardly abandon her followers and admirers...
Doll...
(She loves me, she won't hurt me) … but ! Here I am, proudly annoucing her comeback. She's currently learning a lot and working on many stuff, including something you've probably been impatiently waiting for : "NAM", the 2D short movie we already have three previews of. She'll also be truer to herself (finally), sharing more personal stuff staring... Me !
Okay, stop ! You're not helping at all.
Hey, I know you like the back of my hand. You know I am helping, and I will do a perfect job in your drawings to let people know more about you. And I know you can't replace me, because you love me more than anyone else.
You're so modest...
I'm so right ! Alright guys, please, stay tuned. More content coming soon. Bye !


No comments:

Post a Comment