July 16, 2014

Philips Space Challenge

Last week, I worked on a contest for the brand Philips. 
They sent me an e-mail to tell me they saw my Vimeo channel, with the 2D animations, and asked me if I wanted to be part of the Challenge. Of course I accepted and started working on Monday. 
10-12 hours a day, for seven days. 
I had to make a 30 seconds video about "What would you like to try and accomplish in space? Knowing how difficult it would be to undertake a simple task in space".
As I didn't have time enough to think about something original, I worked on a simple theme which is "Nothing is impossible, when you reach for the stars".
I applied on Monday, so it's officially over.

Here are some screenshots from the video.
I'll share the whole thing with you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment