December 14, 2013

30 minutes illustrations : Part 1

I haven't posted in a while, and I'm truly sorry about this!

Actually, I went through a bad patch for a couple weeks and questioned myself a lot. Yes, because of my school. My first diploma proposition sadly got rejected, but the reasons were well justified and consequently, accepted. But tears fell and confidence went a bit away. I couldn't hold a pencil for days, telling myself that everything I'd do would suck. I guess I'm not the only one who has such moments.
BUT! Later, I found myself over thinking about my diploma, finding another idea and many ways to think it over.

So! I grabbed my computer, played the Hunger Games score (James Newton Howard is a genius!) and started making 30 minutes illustrations about the subject I want my diploma to be about : angels.

Here are some of them.


The others will come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment